Friday, April 29, 2011

Backdrop

I’m finally finished with all the presentation material for GGC. Last out was the backdrop, the computer was crying in pain with the 276 megapixels big file. Furthermore the title was in vector graphic with a size of 1200 pt (1297 pt is the maximum size that the program allows…), I’ve never made such a large image before, total overkill.

These matters have interrupted my main work of the project a bit. But now I can continue rigging the main character (setting up a skeleton) to then be able to start animating, I can’t wait!

Here’s the backdrop below, it depicts the view from the pyramid. It will be printed with the dimensions 3300 x 2300 mm, which explains the ridiculously big image file. It’s rendered from 3Ds MAX by Christian as a base which I’ve then painted over.

Ciao!
/Klas



No comments:

Post a Comment