Thursday, May 19, 2011

The rig

Yo! Klas here.
I haven't had time to update in a while since we are on crunch mode. 14 hours a day for 10 days now, 7 days left to GGC. Intense.
I realize I haven't shown you Totec's rig yet ("skeleton"). So here it is. I have been using the CAT Motion system provided in 3Ds Max. The rig is fully stretch- and twistable and I've given him a basic facial rig which I've completed with morphtargets (modeled facial expressions you can blend between). I will just show an image for now, I will post a video sequence later :)

Regards
KT




2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name Fauzi from Indonesia, i'm the beginer for 3dArtist. Can you tell me about how making facial rig object. on this picture, do you using morpher modifier or only facial rig?

    The ring on bones area and "H" on the head is function for moves easy of the bones, and how make it?

    i hope you can tell me about your project. or if you have some reference of more detail about that, you can share to me.

    thak's before.

    best regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can send your reply to my comment to f4u21_mg@yahoo.com / fauzi.mg_greenland@yahoo.co.id

    ReplyDelete